Thursday, April 1, 2010

Our Visit to Friendship Group

Wednesday 30 March was a very busy day for Room 9. In the morning we had two Firefighters visit us and in the afternoon we visited the Friendship Group. Every Wednesday, different groups in the community, entertain the elderly at the Friendship group. We sang, we danced, we played the recorder and read some stories. At the end of the entertainment programme we shared our books with the group. Everyone really enjoyed the visit.

4 comments:

  1. I thought that it was great and I felt really proud presenting my work. Thank you for taking room 9 Mrs D.


    From Grace k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 9. Great day entertaining the friendship group last week. You all did so well. Thanks for allowing me to join you. Mrs Weatherley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mrs D.I had great fun at friendship circle.
    from charotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pictures .

    ReplyDelete