but it stopped in the late 1990s.
Grace was the first person in Room 9 to start up a new ASB school banking account.
Here is Grace with her 'bag of goodies' which
were presented at last Fridays Assembly.
The Kashin elephant calculator is really cool!
well done Grace!
ReplyDeletecharlotte
Congratulations Grace for signing in for school banking and receving your prize.
ReplyDeleteFrom Shelton
It is great that Grace is going to save some of her money with the ASB, I used to do this too when I was at primary school. I wonder what she will save up for?
ReplyDeleteBrigitte Kingston
i thought it was a good way of saving my money because I used to always spend it on other things that weren't important and my mum and dad are really proud of me. The goodies in the bag were also very awesome and I use the calculator a lot for yahtzee and other games where my family and I add up points and I would also like to thank ASB.
ReplyDeleteGrace Kingston