Monday, March 22, 2010

Balloons Over Waikato



Check out this weeks Family Website of the Week.
http://www.balloonsoverwaikato.co.nz/






Today we made some pictures of Hot Air Balloons to enter the BOW and ASB Art Competition.



9 comments:

  1. Hi Room 9 and Mrs D
    I love your blog - I will show the kids in my class and they will be able to follow what you are doing as well.
    This ballon website looks like fun - I remember last years balloons and am really looking forward to seeing this years.
    I hear you are drawing balloons - I would love to see some of them on your blog.
    Mrs C (Aleisha's Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs D, Dalaney came home from school today very excited, after achieving her pen licence, thank you so much, I'd made a comment last week about how beautiful her printing had developed.
    Many thanks she's having a lovely year.
    CC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow room 9 - I have just had a look at your blog and I am very impressed! Even I have discovered a few things about hot air balloons this week. Keep up the great work.
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art work looks very bright Room 9. I know Mrs Osborne is going to have a difficult time choosing the winning balloon art in the Middle School. You should go to our blog and have a look our artistic balloons too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice photo you took mrs D from Ben

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the colorful art pictures you did.


    From Shelton

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi mrs D I really like your blog because
    people are puting more and more things on to it

    thank you briar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your bunny mrs D



    BRIAR WEATHERLEY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great web site Mrs D! Love the photos and all the work the children are doing.. Enjoy your Easter break. The Weatherleys

    ReplyDelete