Thursday, March 25, 2010

Balloon at school

Today Mr Murray Shaw, brought his Hot Air Balloon 'Whiskey' to school. We all went into the Hall to hear about the balloon and watch a video of him and the crew with the balloon.

It was a very windy day. Mr Shaw and the crew tried to get the balloon to inflate but it was too dangerous.

In the end they had to pack the balloon back into the bag.
It was still very exciting.

4 comments:

  1. I thought the balloon was great Mrs D.
    from charotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was really fun seeing the balloon being blown up but it was sad when it had to go down but it was still a really fun day.

    From Grace.K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looked very interesting. I was away on Friday so I didn't learn anything about balloons until I saw your Blog and the children told me about the what they learnt.

    From Mr Mair

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. D We looked at your blog and enjoyed your pictures. Have not gotten the video working but will keep trying.
    Your friends in Redlands, California, USA
    Mrs. Mills' Class

    ReplyDelete